The University of Granada has an on-line Application Procedure for incoming students. Detailed instructions and on-line Application can be found at the International Relations Office website.
First of all you must know what your status is:
- Erasmus (including Switzerland) student
- Exchange (NO ERASMUS) student
- Free Mobility (NO ERASMUS) student
If you do not know the difference, please read carefully this information. It is very important to apply using the appropriate application status.
All international students who will go to study to University of Granada have to check the Application deadlines in the next link:
Applicants must make sure that their Home University has forwarded their personal details to the corresponding Faculty or School of the University of Granada. This is an absolutely necessary step in order to start the online application procedure.
Note for ERASMUS and Swiss incoming students: please make sure that your Home University has sent your nomination by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- We only need your name, surname, ID/Passport Number and study area code in order to validate your application.
- It is not necessary to send any document (just the nomination e-mail), since all your data will be saved on the on-line application.